Benefit of facials includes; brightening of your skin, Simulates the blood circulation, increasing the supply of nutrients and oxygen to living cells, smoother moister supple skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and providing protection from external elements.
After Care advice; After a facial treatment the skin can be a little sensitive. The following advice will ensure you continue to benefit from your treatment.
- For long term results get regular monthly facials
- Protect your skin in harsh climates like the cold and hot sun
- Drink water every Aim for 2litrs
- Eat balance meals
- Get plenty of beauty sleep
- Follow your home care routine
- Use the right product for your skin type
- Always wear a good sunscreen - prevents aging and protect your skin
- No need to use exfoliating products for up to 72hrs after a facial
- Avoid heavy make - up to 8hrs after treatment
- Avoid smoking and alcohol