Thai Foot Massage
Thai foot massage applies pressure to the over 7000 pressure points located on the sole of the foot and can stimulate better health. Thai foot massage is a type of massage which makes sure that the lower legs and feet are stretch to open the energy lines. A stick is used to stimulate the reflex points on client's feet, corresponding to the body's internal organs. This kind of massage stimulates the reflex points in order to promote clients general well-being. Thai foot massage also helps boost the immune system and accelerate physical healing. It helps relieve stress, helps improve sleeping, and restores clarity of clients mind.
After care advice
After your treatment your body and mind is relaxed. To gain maximum benefit from your treatment it is recommended you read and follow the aftercare advice sheet.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment. This helps with dehydration, lost fluids, reduce soreness, reduces fatigue and helps eliminate toxins from your body.
- Avoid alcohole , smoking, tea and caffeine at least 12hrs after treatment as they can have a dehydrating effect on the body.
- Avoid heavy spicy meals after the treatment. Eat light meal so the body can concentrate on natural healing and encourage detoxification.
- Avoid strenuous activity
- Please support your body with healthy diet and regular exercise
- Sometimes people experince some soreness for 24 hours or so after a massage. If you do feel sore or thionk that you might, stretch gently in a hot shower or take a warm bath. And remember to tell your massage therapist about your experience so it can be taken into consideration in your next session.