Prices:60mins &40 / 90mins £60 / 120mins £70
Is a treatment which integrates the elements of a Traditional Thai Massage combined with Swedish and Deep Tissue for a unique healing experience.. Using the heel of the hand (gentle acupressure), thumbs (strokes & gentle acupressure) and the palm (stroking) are massaged with a gentle to average pressure. You may choose to be massaged with baby oil combined with our Thai herbal balm or a special combination with aromatherapy oil such as lavender, jasmine which has a relaxing effect against stress or tension. It is pure relaxation.
Who is the Thai Oil Massage suitable for?
This massage is suitable for anyone that wants a well being massage with health benefit.
Thai massage is not suitable for fragile bodies.
After Care advice
After treatment your body and my is relaxed. To gain maximum benefit from your treatment it is recommended that you read and follow the after care advice below
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment. This helps with dehydration, lost fluids reduces soreness, reduce fatigue and helps eliminate toxins from your body
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, tea and caffeine at least 12 hours after treatment as they can have dehydrating effect on the body
- Avoid heavy spicy meals after the treatment. Eat a light meal so the body can concentrate on natural healing and encourage detoxification
- Avoid strenuous activity
- For long term results book in for regular treatments
- Please support your body with the healthy diet and regular exercise
- Sometimes people experince some soreness for 24 hours or so after a massage. If you do feel sore or think that you might, stretch gently in a hot shower or take a warm bath. And remember to tell your massage therapist about your experience so it can be take into consideration in your next session.